Anyway, so I knew I had to do something with the corn, so I looked for a suitable recipe online. This is what I chose today, obviously modified, but here goes. http://www.culinate.com/search/q,ctype=recipe,q=corn,stype=/217199
SWEETY CORN DELIGHT
What you need:
3 ears of corn (http://www.hort.purdue.edu/ext/senior/vegetabl/corn1.htm)
One teaspoon of salt
A teaspoon of crushed rosemary
Half a teaspoon of baking powder
One tablespoon cornstarch/all purpose flour
One to two tablespoons of milk
Two tablespoons of butter
1. Boil and shell the corn, it should be around two cups. I apologize, was too lazy to take pictures, but, but but but, you can refer to Day 13 to understand how to shell it. Boiling is easy you choon.
4. Add this to a patila, along with one egg, the flour, baking powder, butter, salt and crushed rosemary. Here are two pictures for you. Grr.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius, doesnt really matter if you dont preheat. Its just a stupid thing recipe writers do. Hmm.
6. Transfer the contents of the patila to a baking dish of your choice. Yes you get to choose here.
7. Lick the bowl clean. 😀
8. Put the dhissh into the oven and bake for 30 minutes, and check at 15. I mean, take a sneak peak. 🙂
Observe how much zulu hates me, she is giving me a really mean stare.
9. Check if its done with the fork trick. Once youre absolutely convinced its done, eat it you choon.