So today, my mission involved a baba of a very different kind, the culinary kind. So here goes you choons, try this today.
Here is the recipe source, I think im falling in love with Nigel Slater. This is why. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI
BABA’S BLATANT GANOUSH
What you need:
One huge aubergine/three small aubergines
Two tablespoons of olive oil
Three cloves of garlic, chopped
Two to three tablespoons of tahini, my next kitchen target
One juice of lemon/juice of one lemon
Salt and pepper, a bit
1. Roast your aubergine(s) on a fire or oven. I used my gas as im not a prude, but you may use the oven. Here are some pictures for proof.
2. Once that’s done, remove it from the fire, and scrape off the skin.
3. It should look like pulp now.
4. Add everything else, lemon juice, garlic, tahini, salt, olive oil.
5. Pretend to mix it around, and then add it to a mixie and blend away. It will be ready then, pakka promise. 🙂