So, today, I decided to use them, combining oranges and chicken, some of the many food loves in my life. I pretty much made up a recipe, loosely based on something I read on wikihow. Here is the source. http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Orange-and-Mustard-Chicken-Drummers
So, here goes. Shazam, shazooom
ONE PAN WONDER CHICKEN ASUNDER
(Grilled chicken with carrots and potaotes)
What you need:
24 pieces of boneless chicken(little more than half a kilo)
A tablespoon of olive oil
Rind of half an orange
Juice of one orange
A teaspoon of crushed rosemary
A teaspoon of oregano
A drizzle of honey
A tablespoon of mustard
Salt to taste
A tablespoon of peppercorns, crushed
Five garlic cloves, chopped
Three carrots, peeled and chopped lengthwise
Two potatoes, peeled and quartered
1. Wash your chicken properly. I dont want you falling sick you choon. How depressing it would be to die of chicken poisoning. Hmm.
2. Drizzle the olive oil on a baking tray, and add the chicken to it. Also add the orange rind and orange juice.
3. Add everything else(rosemary, oregano, salt, pepper, honey, mustard, garlic). You can do it at one step but I felt fancy today, so wrote in two. Oh, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
4. Add the potaotes and carrots.
5. Dunk it in the oven for 30 minutes, but check at 15. This is what it looks like when its done. Eat it now before the crazy cooker comes over and steals it.
Also, just so you know, Kapil Sibal is an idiot. Here is why. http://kafila.org/2011/12/06/kapil-sibal-is-an-idiot/