Ok, so here goes. This is so easy its unbelievable. So please make it.
I also found a recipe online to make everything easier, so here is the recipe source. http://www.celebratinglittlethingsinlife.com/2009/10/parsi-lemongrass-tea.html
LEELI ICE TEA
(Parsi mint lemongrass tea)
What you need
Three cups of water (this is evidently for three people)
Three teaspoons of sugar, you can put more or less according to your sense and sensibilities
A bunch of mint leaves
Five to six stalks of lemongrass
Tea leaves to taste, atleast one teaspoon
Three tablespoons of milk
What to do:
1. Chop the lemon grass stalks, and boil them along with the mint leaves. See how wonderful this looks.
2. Once it is boiling, add the tea leaves, and let it boil completely. Also add the sugar baby.
3. Once its done, drain it, and add the milk. The milk should be slightly warm.
4. Take a moment to smell the infusion, after you have drained the water out ignoramus.
5. Add the tea to cups and serve. It is so unbelievably awesome! Nom nom nom! 🙂