So here goes…. 😀
O PLUS QUALITY OREO SHAKE
What you need:
Seven oreo biscuits
A cup and a little more of ice cream
Half a cup of milk
1. Look at the oreos. For my choons interested in history, here is some:
2. Take out six from the pack, and smash them with a rolling pin, and add to your mixie.
3. Add the ice cream and milk, and hand crush the precious seventh oreo into crude bits. Add this too. This is what it looks like.
4. Take out, pour into a glass, and add a little knob of ice cream on top.
5. Drink it up. While youre drinking, check this out.