So here is the result of my evening fruity pursuit.
Here is the recipe source for today, followed a bit, but added onto today.
THE GALLIVANTING GOOSEBERRY TART
What you need:
For the tart part
One cup of flour
One fourth of a teaspoon of salt
A touch of sugar
Four tablespoons of butter
Water as needed
Three fourth of a cup of flour
Two to tablespoons of butter
Water as needed
For the filling
Two bunches of gooseberries
Half a cup of sugar
Two cloves of cinnamon, crushed
A tablespoon of flour
What to do:
1. I am not going to miss this now, so preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius.
2. Bind the bottom part ingredients, the flour, sugar and salt first, then the butter. Here are some pictures.
3. Bind this into a ball like thing and flatten it, and keep it in the fridge for half an hour.
4. When you take it out, place it on your pie dish, much like this.
5. Be a super-person, and pound the cinnamon away like theres no tomorrow. Ok, no more drama. Just pound the cinnamon, and add it to the half cup of sugar. Now, take one tablespoon of sugar and one of flour, and put it on the bottom of the pie dish. Much like this.
6. Add the gooseberries on top, and cover it from the sides. Also add the remaining sugar on top. Here it is, tra la la la! :
8. Then, put some sugar and a teensy bit of water on top. Also poke it with a fork randomly.
9. Put this in the oven for around half an hour, till the top becomes brown. Please, please check at 15 minutes. It may burn otherwise and then you cant blame me. This is what it looks like when its done.
10. Cut it up and serve it to fellow choons.
One month….wheeeeee 😀 😀 😀 😀