Also, today the serving dish is made by me too! Look out for it.
CHOCOLATE SHOW OFF COOKIES
What you need:
One cup of flour
Four tablespoons of butter, melted
One fourth cup of cocoa powder
Four bars of dairy milk/four ounces of any chocolate, melted
Half teaspoon of baking powder
A dash of salt, less than quarter teaspoon
A teaspoon of instant coffee powder
One fourth of a cup of oil
Half cup of brown sugar/granulated sugar
What to do:
1. Mix the flour and butter together.
2. Add the sugar, cocoa powder, egg, baking powder, salt and oil. Basically, add everything except the chocolate and coffee powder.
3. Mix around, mix mix mix mix! 🙂
4. Add the chocolate and coffee powder, and mix. No prizes for guessing.
5. Mix again, then use your hands and get down and choclatey. Mine looked like this:
6. Roll into small rounds, flatten them, and put on a baking tray pre greased with oil or butter. Then put them into the oven and spy on them. But no, put them in for a maximum of ten minutes, and check at five.
7. Add them to the bowl you made, and serve.