This year has been very eventful, one major low, some highs, and now things seem to be stable, but stable is always boring, boring is stable, so im sure something will happen soon enough which will F up the entire balance right now, which is the way I function anyway.
So, in this year, im going to keep my freak flag flying as high as ever. 🙂
Love you all.
So tomorrow happens to be my darling nieces birthday, and im making 50 cupcakes for her. I found a wonderful eggless recipe, and im convinced you will like it too.
So, recipe source: http://www.divinetaste.com/archives/eggless-chocolate-cream-cupcakes-with-ferrero-rocher-nutella-icing/
I LOVE MY NIECE VERY MUCH CHOCOLATE EGG FREE NUTELLA CUPPIES
I am giving the recipe for 12 cupcakes, you can make the quantities four times and manage 55, like I did. Along with my lovely helper, who is currently icing the cuppies.
Anyway, here is what you need:
One and a half cups flour
One third cup cocoa powder
Half a cup of melted butter
Three tins of condensed milk
Three boxes of 200 ml cream
Two teaspoons of baking powder
One teaspoon of baking soda
Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
For the icing:
Two jars of nutella
A cup of icing sugar
Gems (as many as the cupcakes youre making)
Ten tablespoons of melted butter
What to do:
1. Mix the dry ingredients, flour, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda together.
2. 2. Mix all the liquid ingredients together in a separate patila, cream, condensed milk, and butter, and essence. Use a blender or hand held instrument you will find in your kitchen. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
3. Grease a baking tray, and cupcake moulds, or a cupcake tray, whatever you have.
4. Add the mixture, and bake for around 25 minutes, then do the fork trick.
5. Take them out and look at them, then prepare the icing.
6. For the icing, mix all the ingredients together. Then spoon it all over the cake. Add a gem on top. Then admire them again.
I really hope the kids at the party like them, but if that doesnt happen, I will eat them anyway. 🙂 La la la.. Happy New Year all! 😀 😀 😀
So I did manage to take the cuppies to the park, with the help of my loyal assistants, my mother, who drove our car, and pinky and ujala, the domestic helps at the party.
So this is what happened when they reached the park. The kids loved them, and started arguing for their choice of gem! Purple waali, nai pink! Auntyyy! 😀
The lovely girl in white is my darling birthday girl. 🙂
And one aunty even asked me if I sell these! How awesome is that! So I may start selling them soon, If I think my customer is cupcake worthy ofcourse, or there is a noble cause involved.
|Birthday girl enjoying her cuppie alone. 🙂|
|I am cupcake happy with the birthday girl and her friend!|
|The birthday girls sister with her cuppie!|
|Girls going cuppie crazy!|
|Grand daughter and grand mother enjoying cuppies!|
|More cuppie madness!|