So, today I made vegetables in marinade, and this is what we did.
HEALTHY VEGETABLES OF ALL CONTOURS AND COLORS
What you need:
An assortment of vegetables. Ive taken a picture of what all Ive used, instead of weighing the veggies. Only one change, we used a whole packet of mushrooms instead of four.
Here it is:
Enough olive oil to coat a baking tray and around three tablespoons for the marinade
A knob of garlic, crushed
Salt and pepper to taste
Oregano, enough to lightly dust the veggies
What you do:
1. Chop all the veggies and add them to the colander. Wash them a bit.
2. Add everything except the mushroom, green pepper and onion to the pressure cooker. So NO onions, green peppers and mushrooms in the cooker.
3. Add a little bit of water, not too much, because the bottle gourd/lauki sheds its own water. Pressure cook this, and take off when you hear the first hissing sounds. Check in around five to seven minutes, obviously you must take out all the steam.
4. Add the crushed garlic, olive oil, and salt to a patila. Dont add the salt right now. Once youve put all the veggies in, add the salt on top.
5. Toss it around, and then add it to a baking tray, pre greased with olive oil. Add the oregano at the end.
6. Bake it, till a point where its not burnt. Haha! No maybe for say ten minutes initially, and then poke with a fork, especially the potatoes. Check them to see if they are done, and if they are, take them out and eat them. 🙂