THE BEST VEGETARIAN WRAP IN THE MULTIVERSE
What you need:
Half a huge eggplant, cut into rounds, and then cut the circles into four, the pieces should be easy to put into a sandwich basically
One bottle gourd/lauki, cut into rounds
One potato, boiled, and cut into rounds
One onion, cut into rings
One bell pepper, cut lengthwise
Ten to twelve cloves of garlic, chopped
Olive oil for cooking
Feta cheese, enough to crumble over the wrap
Three tortilla wrap things (this is what it looks like)
For the dressing
A quarter cup of balsamic vinegar
A quarter cup of olive oil
A teaspoon of chopped garlic ( from what you chopped in the beginning)
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
A teaspoon of sugar
What to do:
1. Put all the veggies in batches on a flat pan, and drizzle some olive oil over them.
2. Turn them around, and once they are done, keep them on a newspaper to drain out the extra oil.
|This is what they look like when they are done! 🙂|
3. Do the same thing with the onions and garlic, and my mother wanted a green chilli, so we added that too.
4. While this is happening, take out a bowl and add all the dressing ingredients together, much like this. Give it a good stir, and let it lie there.
5. Now, to assemble the wrap, heat it up, and add the dressing onto it.
6. Add the vegetables and cheese, wrap it up, and its ready to eat.
The same thing can be done with any kind of bread, bun anything. You can even omit the bread entirely, and just enjoy the veggies and dressing, with some cheese. If you must, you can even remove the cheese. But that will make me very unhappy.