So here goes..
The source: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://hippieposer.wordpress.com/2007/01/05/couscous-with-spinach-and-garlic/COMFORTABLY CHERRY TOMATO AND SPINACH COUSCOUS
What you need:
Two cups of chopped spinach
As many cherry tomatoes as you want, I put in twelve
A couple of garlic cloves, smashed
Salt to taste
Half a cup of water
One third of a cup of couscous
Two tablespoons of olive oil
What to do:
1. Heat up the olive oil in a wok, and add the garlic. Now add the water.
2. Add the spinach, and let it wilt. Sigh.
3. Stir in the dry couscous and some salt. (if you must, the original recipe didnt call for any, but umm, food without salt should not exist in this world).
4. Let it cook, and taste it. The couscous should take five minutes to cook, and if youre seeing it dry up, add some more water.
5. Add some cherry tomatoes, and serve!
This was so easy, yet so delish. I am thankful to the couscous and recipe gods, which came together and made this wonderful. 🙂