GULP THE MANGO PULP WITH FATHER LOVE
(Amrakhand-an Indian dessert using mangoes)
What you need:
Some time on your hands
A friend for help because the original help is busy and generally in life
Two ripe mangoes
One tin of condensed milk
One tub of 400 grams yogurt
100 grams of cottage cheese/paneer, crushed by hand
What to do:
1. Peel the mangoes and take out the pulp. Its best to use your hands really, because you
can truly take out the pulp properly. You can also use a spoon you prude.
2. Keep the pulp in a bowl, and add the crushed paneer to it.
3. Whip the yogurt till it becomes smoothish, but not lassi like. My lovely friend, philosopher, guide Dhiviya did this step.
4. Add the condensed milk to the bowl with the mango pulp and cottage cheese. Add the contents of this bowl to the mixie and blitz away!
6. Fold in the contents of the mixie to the yogurt bowl ( it is a saucepan here, go figure). Notice the concentration.
|Left (Crazy cooker), Right (Awesome sauce Dhiviya)|
7. Notice the lovely marble type formation, and the yonex container. Once upon a time it had tennis balls in it, now it has podi in it. (Podi=gunpowder chutney) We never throw old tennis ball containers away in the Menon household, oh never never.
And here is a close up. . .
8. Add it to a decent we can serve this to guests bowl. Freeze till you want to eat it. Around four hours is gooch.
All the best with this choons.