WEALTH OUT OF WASTE AND SOME CAKE
What you need:
|This is what is left, I always knew they cheat.|
2. Take a sheet of newspaper, fold it and keep the marie biscuits under it. Now wham the biscuits for all they are worth. Mix them with the butter, and put the mix on the bottom of a dish of any kind, even a patila will do. After youve kept the mix at the bottom of the dish, just even it out with the base of a glass. Now, you may put the dish in the freezer for an hour, until the biscuits are set nicely.
3. Once the freezing is happening, grate the mausambi finely, until you get a tablespoon of rind. Then, cut the mausambi in half, and squeeze out the juice, and remove the seeds. Once thats done, peel it and keep the peels aside.
4. Now, the exciting wealth out of waste part. Tear out the rest of the mausambi (the inner parts) and keep aside.
5. After all this is done, take out the dahi from the strainer, and blend the dahi and condensed milk together. Add the inner parts too at this stage. Otherwise you are in trouble.
6. Once thats done, take the mix out of the blender and put it into a bowl. Add the juice and rind, and mix once more. You can add the gelatin now. Oh yes you can.
7. Now, you add this mix on top of the biscuit base which should be done by now, and set it for around 6-9 hours.
8. Take it out, stare at it, and enjoy it. It was so good, I gave my lovely guest Roshni some to take home.
Unfortunately, I dont have a picture of the whole thing, because I ate it up, but I did enjoy the last bits with Divs. Here is a picture of that, with her elusive red flower clip.