Here is a recipe for sexy vegan brownies. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
Here are some pictures for your reference. Oh, and ingredients, oh and a guesstimated recipe. And oh, I cant write formally even If I try. Whoopsicles.
SEXY VEGAN BROWNIES
What you need:
1 and 3/4th cup flour – I added a little bit, ok who am I kidding, atleast half a cup more.
2 cups cheeni (sucre)
1 cup oil
1 tablespoon instant wala coffee powder
3/4th cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder and a sprinkle of baking soda
1 cup water
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to do:
1. Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Be a prude and sieve this if you want.
2. Slowly add the water, and then dance to:
Roughly translated as: You entered my life and bells started ringing
3. Then add the oil and essence.
4. Now add anything that I left out, which is highly improbable because I am awesome.
5. Bake for 30 minutes in a 175 degree celcius/350 degree fahrenheit preheated oven.
6. Enjoy your creation.
7. Please do. (This was added because I cant end anything with 6, I get the heebes)
Here are some more photographs.
Look how amazing I look in my new sweater Dharna gave me 🙂 Thanks Dee love you.
Here is the final product:
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life”. – Omar Khayyam