I made a really healthy dinner the other day – amaranth tikkis , figgarot salad, and these lovely green beans.
It was the perfect side dish 🙂
Here is the recipe:
Two handfuls of beans
Salt to taste
Half an onion, chopped finely
Garlic (3 big cloves) chopped finely
A knob of ginger, chopped finely
Oregano and rosemary, 1 teaspoon each, or add more if you want.
What to do:
1. Steam the green beans until they are crunchy.
2. Add a teaspoon of oil to a wok.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and onion.
4. Add the beans and let them get coated in the other stuff.
5. Add the herbs and mix some more.
Here is a picture!