As the title says, this salad is pretty self-evident, and and and, its my third recipe for the KitchenAid and IFBM cooking with plums contest. Ive realized that plums are really versatile, and can be added to pretty much anything to make the dish fantabulous. Its best to use the ripe ones, that makes the dish even better. I used seven plums today, and was at my happiest self, carefree and courageous.
Like any epic salad, one of the most important elements is the dressing. The balsamic vinegar dressing to this salad gives it just the right amount of kick, along with a lovely black color.
I really, really hope you enjoy making this salad as much as I did. 😀
ROASTED PLUM SALAD
What you need:
Seven ripe plums
Two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
One tablespoon of honey
Three tablespoons of crumbled feta cheese
Two tablespoons of mixed seeds, prefs roasted
One handful of fresh basil leaves
Two handfuls of rocket leaves
What to do:
1. Make the dressing by mixing together the honey and balsamic vinegar.
2. Roast the plums on the gas or in the oven. You can basically use tongs and roast them on the gas, thats what I did.
3. Add the leaves to a salad bowl, and add the plums on top.
4. Add the dressing on top of the leaves and plums. Yo.
5. Add the seeds and feta on top.
6. Enjoy this!