So today I decided to use up some spinach and corn lying around in my fridge to make a fast and easy stir fry. When I say easy, I mean easy, but clearly you need the ingredients at hand.
SPINACH AND CORN STIR FRY VEG
What you need:
Around 15 minutes
A tablespoon of sesame oil
Soy sauce to taste (Atleast a tablespoon)
A tablespoon each of chopped garlic and ginger
One onion, chopped in slivers
Around 250 grams of corn kernels, boiled
Two cups of roughly chopped spinach or baby spinach
Three whole green chillies
What to do:
1. Heat up the sesame oil in a wok.
2. Add the onion, garlic and ginger.
3. Once this is browned, add the corn.
4. Now add the spinach and let it reduce in size.
5. Add the soy sauce now, and some vinegar if you want.
6. Eat eat eat!
7. Can’t put up six steps so here is the 7th, ooh serve with some green chutney on toast. Yumm