I’m blogging after ages. Oh yes I am, oh yes I am!
A friend was visiting and she introduced me to the wonderful world of raw cooking. I mean, I have unknowingly cooked raw food earlier, for instance my Avo mousse, but this was special.
With her, I made green sauce pasta (parsley pesto la la la). By myself, I decided to make red sauce pasta. I looked up recipes online and found something on the rawtarian which I followed. Here is what went in and happened:
RAWSOME RED “pasta” (for one)
For the coodles(carrot noodles) :
One red pepper
For the sauce:
8-10 sundried tomatoes (packed in oil kind)
Three tomatoes, chopped
A sprig of parsley
Salt to taste
Two cloves of garlic, chopped
What to do:
1. Peel the carrot into noodle like strips. You can either chop them like that or use a peeler. I have this amazing peeler which my uncle gifted to me. So I use that only.
2. Chop the bell pepper finely.
3. Mix up the bell pepper and carrots together in a bowl. This is for fun.
4. Blend all the sauce ingredients together.
5. Add the sauce over the coodles and red pepper bits and enjoy your life starting now.